DOWNLOAD OUR LATEST BULLETIN
Click the button below:
- Praise God for all His servants who have given their time and talents to prepare our building.
- Praise God that Skip Heitzig is recovering at home after his second brain surgery. Please continue to pray for complete healing and no more brain bleeds.
- Praise God for baby Liam’s progress. Please continue to pray for him, and momma Jessie.
- Praise God for Casandra & Roger, as they are expecting; also for a safe and healthy pregnancy.
- Praise God Linda Woody’s surgery was successful. Please continue to pray for strength and energy, and complete healing.
- Praise God for strength and complete recovery for Harmony Johnson after her son’s birth.
- Praise for Tony Castruita; his tests confirmed no mass or hernia.
- Praise God and congratulations to the Malkus family as they have received their foster baby, Leeland Gary. Prayerfully, they will be able to adopt soon.
- Pray for Raycene for physical and spiritual healing, wisdom for her doctors, that she would be drawn close to Jesus and for revelation of the word of God.
- Pray for Mark Breazeal, Trudi’s husband, who is in the hospital with blood clots in his legs. Doctors do not have answers yet.
- Pray for Sondra’s daughter Pam, that the Lord would rescue her from Islam.
- Pray for Jodi & Kelly, as they are trying to make a big decision that effects their family and for the Lord’s direction.
- Pray for Benjamin Clearwater & his mother, Grace who’s dealing with medical issues.
- Pray for John and Beth for the Lord’s hand on their move, that it would be successful.
- Pray for Al James who is undergoing treatment for prostate cancer.
- Pray for Rick, missing his beloved wife Debbie who has gone home to be with Jesus.
- Pray for Marcia, facing a third surgery and dealing with multiple infections.
- Pray for Coral and Cliff for them to draw closer to the Lord, get connected with other believers, and for improvement in their health issues.
- Pray for Peter Cogan who has been hospitalized for a week and is not in good health overall.
- Pray for the people around the world affected by the Coronavirus and flu.
- Pray for Karen Webber who is recovering from surgery for a broken hip and hand from a fall.
- Pray for Eleanor for her upcoming radiation treatment and shrinking of the tumor.
- Pray for expectant mom Ashley for health and safety for her and her baby, and the Lord’s blessing on them.
- Pray for Karen H.’s mom and dad as they move and adjust to assisted living.
- Pray for Hawkins as Karen has been having vertigo problems and Randy has leg pain.
- Pray for Joanne Hoffman as she recovers from hip replacement surgery.
- Glory to God for his many blessings! Lord, let this church shine and let everyone be drawn to your word like moths to the flame. I pray everyone here shines with your spirit for all to see. Lord, come quickly. In Jesus name, Amen!
Submit Your Prayer Request or Praise Report Here